Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hey what's happening

.... well, I've been playing a mixture of games atm, ranging from anno/Dawn of Discovery, Pokemon white (ugh so much damn Pokemon white) a tiny bit of LOTRO (meh still hate the way the character jumps and I'm over hotkey MMOs), a bit of Magicka (still haven't finished it) and a bit of Minecraft.

I think I'll grab a rom of the original Pokemon and play it through when I am finished, just to have the chance of playing with toons that are a little familiar.

I'm downloading League of Legends as I type this, gonna check it out over the weekend.

And my main WoW account sub finished a day or two ago. Hard to believe that I'm not playing that game anymore, considering how many hundreds of hours I've spent in Azeroth. Oh well, everything has a beginning and an end and I am sure I will be back into WoW at some time in the future.

I went through all the toons and my main account last week and cleaned out all their mailboxes. Heh I should of taken a screenie of my bank guild total, but it's up around the 250k mark with about 50-100k worth of mats in it. Hell the 3 choppers have to worth about 45k easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment